Sunday, May 30, 2021

Develop Ios App With Swift And Xcode, 12 Yrs Of Experience











About:

**CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER**



I have 10+ years of experience in iOS development and highly skilled in Swift programming language and Xcode.



I have worked on 100s of applications for enterprise and startup organisations.



I can help you convert your business ideas into mobile application by providing 

  • UX design
  • UXD design
  • Develop application
  • Quality Assurance
  • Appstore submission
  • Post Production support for 2 weeks.



I have great knowledge in Apple development and design guidelines and App-Store submission process. 



After the development, I can hand over all the material used for development such as design docs, and source-code.



if you don't have apple developer account, I can help you release your application in my personal Apple developer account.



PLEASE NOTE THE THE PRICE AND DELIVERY TIME SHOWIN PACKAGE IS A BASIC ONE.



PRICE AND DELIVERY TIME MAY CHANGE DEPENDS ON YOUR REQUIREMENT AND MY AVAILABILITY.



Thanks

Rajesh

Reviews


:

Raj made our Mac app a success. Our spec was incomplete and his help was essential in addressing cases we hadn't thought of. The main thing I wanted was technical experience. Raj was very competent and nailed down the main functionality in a weekend. I was impressed with his availablity. We're in France and he's in Australia but we had no trouble working together. Raj was also clear about budgeting and timing constraints. When we needed to go over budget, he was clear about what resources would be required and when the work would be done. I enjoyed working with him. He was interesting to talk to and I learned a lot about development. I'm looking forward to our next project together.

:

Very good mate!

:

Really good!

:

Amazing stuff!

:

Top stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment