Monday, May 24, 2021

Mobile App Development For Ios And Android











About:

Are you looking to build a native iOS or Android app? You’ve found the right place! 


About me:


I have been developing mobile apps for over 3 years and develop on both Android and iOS platforms. I have a long track record for getting apps built and published on time. Regardless of the requirements or complexity, I am always up to the task. I also enjoy providing simple and straightforward solutions to best solve complex problems. I spend ample time refining my work to produce elegant and beautiful UI/UX design flows.


I also have experience in the following areas:


  • Custom Application
  • Tableviews, Collection views and Android list views
  • Core data and My SQLite
  • Maps or GPS Based Apps 
  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • Ad network Integration
  • In-App Purchases integration
  • Google Firebase and Firestore Integration
  • Augmented Reality and RealityKit apps
  • coreML 




Why choose me?


  • Well-Designed and optimized code
  • Through testing before deployment

  • Professional and detail oriented UX work
  • Performance-oriented app design
  • Lifetime support for future updates
  • MVC or MVVM structured app.




* Kindly contact me before placing order so we can discuss requirements of your app*

Thank You.

Reviews


:

What a great contractor to work with. We have such an sophisticated app that he knew right from the beginning what needed to get done. Extremely happy we hired Hamzas. Very clear in the timeline and explains the process every step of the way. This is just one part of our journey. Many more to come.

:

Hamza exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond of what I asked for my app development. He had many good ideas to improve it. Very good!

:

HamZa is the best at this. He will bring your ideas to life. Our first milestone came out to life and I can’t wait to begin the 2nd milestone. Thanks again

:

Thanks!!! Best on fiverr! We finished first milestone and moving to the second one! We are excited!!!!

:

He is professional, and adjusted to changes with not making an issue of it




No comments:

Post a Comment