Monday, May 17, 2021

Update Ios App For You In Swift Or Objective C











About:

Please get price and time estimation from me before placing order otherwise your money will be not refunded.



I am an expert iOS developer with around 4+ years of experience in native iPhone/iPad development.  



I always pursue e long-term relationship with great clients. 



I have expertise in following



- Native: Objective-C, Swift, C/C++  
- Web services-based applications
- Cloud backend
- Database
- Social media / Social Network-based Application
- Google Map
- Ad services

- Chat Applications 

- Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app

- Animation based applications

- Calendar based applications

- Audio / Video Applications

- Reskinning of current applications

- Convert application into the latest iOS

- Bug solving for existing applications

Looking forward to further discussion about the project. I always believe in quality work with time accuracy.



Discuss requirements and prices in chat before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really great man and resolved my problem really fast will ask for more lol

Seller's Response:

Great developer! Delivered precisely what I was looking for and works really fast. I got the inital delivery next day, when trying to code myself took hours. I even made a mistake in explaining the requirements and he was patient with me, took the time to call and review and delivered a great product in 2 days! Will definitely hire this gig again

:

thanks, happy that I you like with my work looking forward to work with you again.

:

He is not very friendly.

:

The order wast to just install FBLoginkit in his iOS project which his previous developer left with error. and compile the project in Xcode, but he says I deleted two buttons from the home page which was not appearing in his project for some reason. which has nothing to do with the work I have done.




No comments:

Post a Comment