Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Upload Your Ios App To Appstore











About:

Hello there,



This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.



BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need .ipa file of your app and your developer account username and password.



If you have an Xcode or Unity project, I will also help you uploading it and sending it for review on Apple Appstore.



In the process of uploading your app to Apple Appstore, I will do all necessary things. 

  • I will create distribution, developer, provisoning profiles on your account.
  • I will create push notifications(if your app uses push)
  • I will add your ad ids if your app is using ad network(s) accounts
  • I will create screenshots from simulator and upload them to your itunes connect account



So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.



What I need from you

  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App description
  • Support Url
  • Developer account username and password



Extras



  • Test your app on your device before sending for review
  • Testing your app's functionality and give suggestions
  • Integrate ads
  • Integrate push notifications



Note: I will need your developer acc credentials

Reviews


:

Simply the best to work with!

:

very worth it's money

:

fast and easy good communication

:

Outstanding job! Don't know how to give him thanks. He is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. He knows exactly what needs to do. His patience level also high. Highly recommended him!

:

Very good communication, very helpful, and didn't mind going the extra mile to make it work.




No comments:

Post a Comment