Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Develop Android And IOS App With Flutter











About:

Do you need a mobile application to present your business? Trust me I will create this application for you within the allotted time.



I could create different kind of applications from simple to much more complex related to your request.



Why me?

 

I am passionate about the development of mobile applications with +5 years expereiences, it is above all a passion before being a job. I will therefore work on your project with an open heart and with joy.



What can I do?



  • Added notifications with One Signal
  • Firebase Notifications (cloud messaging)
  • Firebase authentication
  • App using Google Map features
  • Firebase Storage
  • Admob advertising
  • Make use of API services such as weather for example.
  • and many others



Do not hesitate to contact me for further questions.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Thank you.

Loïc Yabili

Reviews


:

An amazing experience, Loic did a great job of turning hand drawn designs into a functional application for both android and iOS. I would not hesitate to hire him again!

:

Working with Loic has been a great experience. He is very helpful and knowledgeable and we are very excited to be working with him on our next project already. Highly recommended.

:

Very professional. If you would your request to be fulfilled on time with all expectations, I highly recommend you Loic.

:

thank's for the work

:

strongly recommend Loic. if you are looking for a professional developper who respect the deadline and able to make true your desired app. Thanks again Loic !




No comments:

Post a Comment