Sunday, June 13, 2021

Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Note: Please message me before placing the order



Hi, I am a professional android developer with 5 years of experience in android development with a strong portfolio.



I have developed various types of android apps for my clients with 100% user satisfaction mostly are published on the PlayStore.



My Skills Include?

  • Material Design
  • Authentication (Phone, Facebook, Gmail, Github, etc...)
  • Google API's (Maps, Places, Direction, Drive, Speach To Text, Text To Speach, Cloud Translation, Analytics)
  • Rest API's
  • Third-party libraries
  • Push Notifications ( Firebase, Onesignal )
  • Offline Database (SQLite)
  • Online database (Firebase, MYSQL, Back4app)
  • Firebase (Database, Storage, FCM, Crashlatics, Remote Config, Auth )
  • OpenCV
  • MVVM, MVP
  • Mobile Sencer
  • Payment integration
  • Animation

 etc...



Why choose me?



  • Free maintains after 20 days of delivery
  • Error and warning free code
  • Professional UX/UI with a quality app
  • 100% user satisfaction



I believe in quality work and long-term business relationship. I am highly skilled in my work that will convert your idea into an android app using my android development skill.



Feel free to contact me for more discussion or samples (portfolio)



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with many many gigs for different types of projects on this platform before, I have never came across someone so professional, skilled and extremely fast (eager to get the job done) like this guy before. I will use his gig for all future updates and similar projects. Thank you so much, you are number one in my book :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir

Seller's Response:

Very polite and responsive. Perfect communicator and has good prices. Would definitely recommend and order from once again. Very satisfied with his manner and delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, mam

:

Very nice work, the communication is excellent, the app is created just the way I want it. It was the unique idea I had to turn my cookbook into an android app, and talhashahab05 make it :) I am very happy with his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment