Friday, June 4, 2021

Develop Any Custom Android App Or Redesign











About:

I will develop any kind of custom Android app, according to your requirements, The app will be professionally created, and with responsive design



My services



  • Offline Database, using SQLite
  • API Based Applications
  • Custom Animations for stunning UX
  • Locations-Based Apps using google maps and location services
  • Support online database
  • and many more!



Code Features:



  • Clean Code
  • The code will be warning free.
  • Complete Source Code With Assets



I Will Provide:



  • App Icon
  • Splash Screen
  • Complete Application
  • High-quality source code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revisions



Besides this, I will also provide free web hosting for hybrid apps that have web-based application to access data.



Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant seller, he does legit work. He is an absolute genius. He talks to you all the way through the project. Any sort of assignment I will 100% recommend him. He is absolutely fantastic. Will be going back to him if any more queries because he helped me out so much.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, I have much enjoyed helping with the project! Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

I very very happy with dilanasanka. Because he can develop my app very fast and also the important he know and understand with the scenario what the i want. This man very recommended for you all.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!

Seller's Response:

Really fast and easy to communicate with!




No comments:

Post a Comment