Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Develop A Swiftui App For You











About:

Looking to get an app developed in SwiftUI?



I will develop an app in SwiftUI that can run on multiple platforms including:

  • iOS
  • iPadOS
  • tvOS
  • watchOS
  • macOS. 


Each app uses best design and development practices that will allow you to publish your app to the Apple app store once completed. 



During this gig I will work with you to understand your app idea and explain how I will build it for you. If you have any designs or sketches I will replicate them using best practices. Depending on the platforms you want to support we will need to discuss a strategy to accomplish that.



As far as data is concerned:

  1. You can provide data that I will integrate it into the app
  2. Provide API credentials for the data you want to access


From initial idea to completed project, I will work with you to get your app live in the app store. Depending on your idea I will work with you to keep the budget within respect to the plan you select.



Please contact me if you have any questions before placing order I will be happy to discuss with you.

Reviews


:

Great experience again, will definitely come back in the future!

:

Was great to work with! Kept me updated with every step and made sure all of my needs were addressed and taken care of. Super quick delivery as well.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment