Saturday, June 5, 2021

Develop Your Mobile App With React Native And Expo











About:

Hello Brilliant Minds!



Uses below techs for development: 

  • React Native Expo
  • React Native CLI
  • ReactJS
  • Redux
  • Native Base
  • Third-party API like Firebase, Mongo Db, Facebook SDK.
  • Style component 
  • Layout, Touch, Views, Networking, API's integrations
  • UI components
  • and many more.



About me, 



Well, I have worked on many Android & iOS mobile apps for my overseas client , all clients are very much happy to my good and quality of works, plus having 5 year of experience in mobile app development for all platform.

I will deliver Professional Apps with Elegant, Efficient, and Attractive Designs

Customer's requirements and satisfaction is my motto.





WHY CHOOSE REACT NATIVE EXPO?



  • React Native Expo Offer cross-platform which provide Android & iOS build with a single code base
  • React Native Expo SDK offers a collection of ready solutions
  • React Native Expo Offers you can develop iOS apps without mac-OS with ios device and test

Feel free to contact me to let's get started on your new project.



Thanks :)

Reviews


:

Great job.

:

Quick job

:

Very committed developer.

:

Perfect done!

:

Seller was very communicative and willing to help with my revisions, he also was guide me through the process, will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment