Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Create A Firebase App In Iphone Using Swift











About:

I have completed 30+ application and I have 6+ years of experience in application development using Swift, and SwiftUI. A self-learned iOS developer and a coder by passion. Currently aspiring to be an expert iOS developer to implement the smoothest user experience. I am very honest and professional with my work. I will develop iOS (Swift & SwiftUI) applications and also, fix bugs of existing projects for you within a short time.



- Ready for remote work.



1. Firebase Authentication

2. Realtime Database

3. Cloud Function

4. Remote Config

5. Storage, Cloud Storage

6. Firebase Push Notification (Cloud Messaging)

7. Cloud Firestore 

8. Dynamic Links

9. Admob

10. Google Analytics

11. Crashlytics

12. App Distribution

13. Offline data persistence.



NOTE: Don't place an order directly please discuss your requirement with me after you can do order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Smart Guy

:

Good experience yet again

:

Ashvin delivered a great product to me once again. This is the second time I hired him for work and he was a pleasure to work with. He is always available with great communication at all times. He hits his deadlines and sticks to the plan, a very consistent developer. I am impressed with his work quality and knowledge about iOS app development. I will be working with Ashvin again, and hopefully many years to come.

:

Ashvin is an amazing developer. He delivered my project on time and communicated clearly every step of the way. He has great knowledge and confidence to tackle any task asked of him. I can't wait to work with him again in the future.

:

Yet again delivered a great product, went beyond the requirements and improved the quality of code making my app more efficient. Fast communication throughout the whole process.




No comments:

Post a Comment