Thursday, August 19, 2021

Create React Native App For You











About:

Do you want to make mobile application in react native such as Dating, Food and Healthcare, Shopping, E-commerce App? I am here to help with those above and many more below. I promise you have a greater end result than your expectation.



I will build up your application with full enthusiasm from start to end and will cooperate with you on each phase to ensure that the application meets your requirements. 



Services be like :



  • Custom UI (responsive for tablet and Ipad)
  • Firebase or Api Integerations
  • Hardware access like camera
  • Social Authentications e.g Google,Facebook
  • In App Purchase e.g stripe
  • Payment Gateways e.g paypal
  • Task management app
  • survey app
  • push notification implementation
  • redux


If you have any more questions then please send a message and I'll reply



contact me before ordering gig thanks!

Reviews


:

I liked many qualities of Yasir. 1. He used the technology requested to deliver the order as precise to my requirements. 2. He finished the order on a very short time notice. 3. He was very patient and explained everything he did. Most importantly, the work is great! Highly recommended :)

:

It is my fourth project with Yasir, and my experiences with him are all very good. He very professional, and his response time is swift. I look forward to working with him again on these kinds of projects.

:

Yasir made sure he understood exactly what the work entailed and communicated with me very well to deliver quality work. I was impressed with how fast he worked

:

Excellent service provided by yasir_wahid. 100% RECOMMENDED

:

Fourth time working together, great as always. Thanks Yasir!




No comments:

Post a Comment