Monday, August 16, 2021

Integrate Mapbox Maps In Your Android App











About:

I will integrate mapbox maps in your app



Dear,



I am working on android app for over 2.5 years now and have pretty good experience now. Till now, I have integrated mapbox in more than 20 mobile app and I would be happy to help you.



I can integrate mapbox in your android app with tonnes of different feature depending upon your needs. I can create:



  1. Simple maps
  2. Live location of mobile user is shown
  3. Track device location
  4. Direction between 2 or more points
  5. Display water depth on map
  6. Show calendar on maps
  7. Create polygon
  8. Mark locations by just tapping on map
  9. Get coordinates by just tapping on the maps
  10. Make the mapbox map offline



and there are many other features that I can help you integrate. I can also work with google autocomplete search location like in which you just type couple of letters and google with automatically suggest you the locations so, you will be able to get all the information regarding that location. If you need any maps related information I would love to help you.



Contact me before placing an order so, we can discuss in detail first.



Contact Now.

Reviews


:

This person is legendary. The work is excellent and wonderful. I hope to work with him at another time

:

A miracle worker. If it's not perfect, he isn't done yet :) Thank you!!!

:

Awesome as usual 🤗

:

Very professional and creative :) Thank you SO much!

:

Perfect! Such a pleasure to find someone that actually knows what they are doing! He is the real deal!! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment