Monday, August 9, 2021

Upload And Publish Your Ios Apps And Games On Appstore











About:

Hello there,



This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.

Apple has a lots of rules with terms and conditions. So I recommend to clients always consult with expert iPhone developer.



I would love to see your app on the App Store.

BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need .ipa file or Xcode project file of your app and your developer account username and password or add me in your account as developer.

So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.

What I need from you for complete process

  • Xcode project / .ipa file (depending on package)
  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name and subtitle
  • App version Number
  • App Description
  • Privacy Policy URL
  • Support URL
  • Other Meta Data required by Apple Store
  • Your Apple Developer account username and password (add me in your account as developer)



    Need your Xcode project if you select Standard or Premium.



Note: App approval from apple is not part of this order.

      Please contact me before placing the order.



Publique sus aplicaciones y juegos de iOS en Appstore

Pubblica le tue app e i tuoi giochi iOS su AppStore

Veröffentlichen Sie Ihre iOS-Apps

Reviews


:

This guy is a professional , he fast to get and fix the error problem. it is solve my publishing app store problem.

:

Awesome seller with experience, he can understand the requirement and do it as perfect as it should be on time ! I’ll be dealing with him again

:

Seamless! Highly recommended.

:

I would recommend buying him. The result matched the Gig’s description.

:

Tres bonne experience




No comments:

Post a Comment