Thursday, November 4, 2021

Mobile App Development For Android And Ios Using Flutter











About:

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Please contact me before order this gig.

-------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my Gig for develop your Cross platform application using Google's Flutter for Android and iOS(iPhone/iPad) platforms.



Offered Services: Responsive Flutter Application, React Native Application, Flutter Widgets, Flutter Bug Fix, Android APP, IOS APP.



What can I help you with?



  • Custom Android and iOS Application
  • App Bug Fixing
  • UI
  • Widgets
  • Extending Flutter App
  • Adding New Features
  • Simple Application
  • Chat Application
  • Simple Games
  • Ride Hailing Application
  • E-commerce Application
  • Maps based Application
  • Social Network Applications
  • Firebase based Applications
  • Rest APIs Integration
  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • Social Authentication ( Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
  • Number Based Authentication
  • Bug Fixes in pre made applications



I can develop apps from scratch or I can also add features, re-skin or fixes issues in your existing apps for Flutter .



Before placing your order please reach out to me so I can help you customize your order exactly as per your requirements. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As a first time small app developer, my experience was both academic and fun! I will be back for a bigger project!!

:

Excellent job!!!!

:

excellent work

:

Great Project. He understood my clumsy requirement and gave me the best app than I expected and also earlier than expected time. He also understood my issues and fixed them for me. Awesome experience. will again work with him.

:

Very professional work




No comments:

Post a Comment