Monday, November 29, 2021

Reskin App And Modify Android App











About:

Hello there,



Do you need someone who can do app reskin, modify app or setup your android app including Backend?

If yes then you are at the right place. I will do android app reskin, setup your app or do app modification. I will do app reskin your any android studio source code.



My services :

-What is included in this Android App Reskin GIG?-

  1. Full design change (If requested)
  2. App icon change
  3. Change color
  4. Change font style
  5. Package name change
  6. Rename android app
  7. Rename Classes, funtions, layout & other files
  8. Ad Network (Any) integration in android app
  9. Bugs fix in android app (if Any)
  10. Generate signed APK or Bundle of android app
  11. Add Multi Language Support
  12. Change logo. If you don;t have logo then i can create for 10$ extra



What you will get:

  • You will get fully new reskin app & source code.
  • Fast response.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Super fast delivery



Note: Please don't purchase this GIG directly, discuss with me first.



Reviews


:

Perfect developer every time I need him...

:

It was amazing experience, Nauman went the extra mile with me and answered all my questions related to reskin applications and how to upload it on Google Play, the communication was very fast and he is so professional. If I want to make reskin again the Nauman is my first option for sure.

:

very very good job!

:

thank you sir great man

:

nauman is a best buyer. He is friendly person also have good skilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment