Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Develop Mobile App In React Native,Ionic, Kotlin And Flutter











About:

 can convert your idea into a desired app. I am a Software Engineer with having richer experience of 3+ years into designing and developing cross-platform applications with mobile and user friendly interface. I have many happy and satisfied clients by my work. So do try me please :)



I will make your required app from scratch to end with professionalism, perfection, quality work and uniqueness using technology of React Native, Ionic and



My services are below:



  • Application with prior prototype screens
  • API integration.
  • Live location/location based application
  • Live chat/chat application
  • Firebase integration.
  • Push Notifications.
  • Social media integration
  • Design improvement 
  • Design issues fixing
  • UI/UX improvement
  • Web services
  • Extra Fast delivery



Reviews


Seller's Response:

iifatech provided the best quality service. I'm much impressed with the delivery. He remained very responsive throughout the development procedure of my application and the final results are beyond exceptions.

Seller's Response:

I am so glad about my store I looked around before jumping for the first person I saw to build my project. A true genius at what she does. Looking forward to a long-term business partnership with this Seller for more projects to come, thank you very much.

:

thanks dear

:

Developer went above and beyond too meet our requirements with quality work highly recommended and will surely use services again

:

thanks sir




No comments:

Post a Comment