Saturday, January 22, 2022

Design And Develop Best Android Apps











About:

I'll provide all kinds of quality custom apps development services, bugs fixing, Playstore apps development, social media and google map integration within a short time. Additional charges will be applied in case of more functional requirements later. You'll get your work in sharp decided time. Bugs fixing service is also available.

"My Quality Work is my Identity"



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio



Services I Can Provide:

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook..)
  • Online Databases Integration (Google Firebase, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite, Realm)
  • Google API's

  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  

Note: Sometimes I may require having a virtual meeting, ONLY FOR screen sharing and solving problems.

I do not accept payments outside Fiverr's platform, so please never ask me this.

Requesting or providing Email, Skype, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job making conversion to application that was needed, very well done and in timely manner, Highly Recommended

Seller's Response:

He is a very hard working guy.Definitely recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

This seller did more than I expected. Hats off. Very professional and fast delivery. Highly recommend.

:

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment