Sunday, March 20, 2022

Reskin, Redesign And Customized Android App











About:

Hi Dear,Welcome!

Note: All Prices are Negotiable. May be I will provide more Services after discussion. 



What I will do in Basic Package $10

  1. Replace the logo and splash like images of your app. (you need to provide it by yourself)
  2. Replace name of your app.



What I will do in Standard Package $20

  1. Replace ads ids if there already present in your app.
  2. Replace package name of your app.
  3. Replace generate new signed apk and provide the key file and password.
  4. Replace the logo,icon,and splash like images of your app. (you need to provide it by yourself).



What I will do in Premium Package $240

  1. Replace ads ids if there already present in your app.
  2. Replace package name of your app.
  3. I will generate signed apk and provide the key file and password.
  4. Replace the logo,icon,and splash like images of your app. (you need to provide it by yourself).
  5. Replace Api keys.


Fees will differ according to your requirement and number of pages,strings.



NotePlease provide native android apps only, don't purchase this gig directly, message me your needs before buying.



Please send me the apk before purchase.

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment