Saturday, April 9, 2022

Publish Your Ios App To The App Store











About:

Hello there,



I will upload your Xcode project to the App Store on your Apple Developer Account



What I need :

  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App description
  • Support URL
  • .ipa file to upload
  • iPhone app screenshots (1242 × 2208) (minimum 3 screen shots)

  • iPhone X app screenshots (1242 ×2688) (minimum 3 screen shots)
  • iPad app screenshots (2048 × 2732) (minimum 3 screen shots
  • Apple Developer credentials (or invited in the account)


If you choose the Standard or Premium package I also need: 
  • Xcode project




Thank you!

Reviews


:

Paziente, disponibile e professionale. Da raccomandare. Grazie.

:

Marcocarne helped me publish my ios app to the app store. A+++++++++++++++++

:

ottimo aiuto via chat

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment