Thursday, May 19, 2022

Develop Your App And Website Using Flutter











About:

I will develop your idea in an app pleasing to the eye and quick to use, with an interface the simplest and at the same time the most minimal possible.



I will develop Android applications with Flutter and fix bugs of existing projects for you within a short time.



I'm using Flutter to create your app and I can integrate almost any kind of feature you want: some of them could be:



  • Facebook/google integration
  • Firebase Authentication
  • Real-time database *
  • User authentication
  • Testing app for Android
  • JSON PARSING
  •  RESTFUL API
  • Connecting apps with servers & performing CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL
  •  Google Map API + Google Places API 
  •  Admob
  • PDF Apps
  • Social Apps Clone
  • E-Commerce Apps (FluxStore / Custom App)



I will deliver Professional Apps with Elegant, Efficient and Attractive Designs. 

Customer's requirements and satisfaction is our motto.



Guaranteed :

  • Work in Quality time.
  • Friendly conversation.
  • Efficient and Top Quality work
  • Professional dealing experience
  • 100% satisfaction





I hope to start working together and do good business.

Thanks, looking forward.

Reviews


:

I asked him to do 4 main points for me, he already finished 3, and when I asked him about the fourth, he first said he tried a lot and couldn't, then he denied that he agreed to it in the first place!!! I accept the order just because he finished the 3 points, But I am not satisfied

:

Excellent Flutter developer.

:

Outstanding

:

Nice. delivery was on time. The work is not quite finished but I trust him.

:

good work and good manners




No comments:

Post a Comment