Thursday, July 28, 2022

Develop Android Ios Mobile Apps Perfectly











About:

Are you looking for Mobile App Developer (Android app, iOS app or Hybrid App)?



If yes then WELCOME you are in right place. I am experienced professional mobile app developer having more than 5 years of the experience. I can build you mobile apps (Android app developer, iOS app, iphone app) in Native and Hybrid technology with custom Admin panel.



My Services:

  • Android App Development
  • iOS iphone App Development
  • Native App Development
  • Hybrid App Development 
  • Mobile app developer for all your mobile apps need.



Software Tools (IDE's):

  • Android Studio
  • X-Code
  • Visual Studio (for hybrid app)



Following are different types and categories of the mobile and web apps that we've delivered till now. 



  • E-Commerce App / Shopping App
  • Marketplace App
  • Messaging App
  • Social Media App
  • Food App / Grocery Ordering App
  • Taxi / Ride Booking App
  • Health / Fitness App & more



Why Me?

  • Reply Within 5 Minutes.
  • 100% Technical Person with more than 5 years of experience.
  • 99% Satisfaction to Clients.
  • High Quality Delivery.
  • Expertise in UI/ UX mobile



Note: Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.

Reviews


:

I give 5 stars because of he has designed a great app for me and right now I’m increasing my clients and my clients give me a good feedback because they like my app the way it’s designed and it’s easy to use all because of this guy who created a great app for me thank you

:

Thank you very much it was really nice experience working with you. You are really co-operative and friendly to work.

:

Nafees is always ready to give revisions to make it 'perfectly as you want'. But it take a lot of revisions before all issues are fixed and requirements are done. The product is reasonable. I finisched the order because I don't have the time for checking revision after revision to make it perfectly.

:

At first most of the revisions were changes and still I agreed to work on it and did everything like you mentioned and also it was tough even to get him agreed on a standard part, also design was given by the client I adjust as much as i can and at the end still not happy, i am still open for work to satisfy him.

:

He helped me to add more features on the app and till now it’s been 1 year we work together and when ever I have an issue he’s always there to fix it




No comments:

Post a Comment