Thursday, August 18, 2022

Upload And Publish Ios App To Appstore











About:

★★★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! ★★★



Note: App approval from apple is not part of this order.

   Please contact me before placing the order.



This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.

Apple has a lots of rules with terms and conditions. So I recommend to clients always consult with expert iPhone developer.



I would love to see your app on the App Store.



BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need .ipa file or Xcode project file of your app and your developer account username and password or add me in your account as developer.



So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.



What I need from you for complete process

  • Your Apple Developer account credentials
  • App source code/Xcode project / .ipa file (depending on package)
  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name and subtitle
  • App Description
  • Privacy Policy URL
  • Support URL
  • Contacts Information to put in app store
  • Other Meta Data required by Apple Store



Note: App approval from apple is not part of this order.

      Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

I can honestly say that working with this seller was great and he is such a friendly and professional person who helped me through difficult times because i am new to all of this I would definitely recommend working with him

:

He handled my work very professionally and quickly. Highly recommend!!

:

Great experience!!! Very expert Seller , Highly Recommended!!

:

Waleed is definitely the best that I have worked with. The quality of his work is outstanding & he pays close attention to all requirements. He’s a friendly guy and is open to making adjustments wherever necessary. Work is always delivered on time & he’s sure to communicate throughout the process to ensure the work meets your standard. 10/10 Always

:

As always great job, I recommend it to everyone, I will definitely come back to him




No comments:

Post a Comment