Friday, September 30, 2022

Create Ev Charging Station Mobile App Like Plugshare On Both Android And Ios











About:

I will an ev charging station finder app like plugshare

Having worked on many EV charging apps like PushCharge, EVGO, Charge Point. I know the essential features clients look out for in such apps.

My solution uses location-based services to allow drivers to easily find, access, and securely pay for EV charging and also receive notifications and check the status of their vehicle’s charge.



Some of the key features of our solutions are



Social media login

Smooth & responsive interface

GPS / Navigation feature

Remote Monitoring

Charging Station info

Notification/Alerts

In-app secure payments

Filters for easy location

Maps

Realtime Station info

Reviews



Features can be customized according to the client's needs.



My solution is market-tested and robust. The applications I create have beautiful UIs and clean code. I have more than ten years of experience in app development.



Please get in touch with me before placing any order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment