Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Android Projects In Java, Kotlin











About:

Are you looking for an Android development expert, then you are in the right place. Hi! I’m Sumaib, a full-time Android Developer at your service; having 2 years of working experience in Figma, Adobe Xd, and Android application development. I have developed many apps and published them on the play store. If you have any project assigned to you just drop me a message and get it done. I can also teach what I am good at, I can even be your Android Teacher which I would love to. I am confident to astonish you with my proficiency and expertise. Feel free to contact me in case of any queries. 

Get all you want about Android Studio to learn.

I can assist you with

  • Utility Apps
  • Business Apps
  • Service Provider App
  • Quiz Apps
  • Beauty Apps

I have the ability to fix any kind of error or bug in your app and can improve its overall performance with an experience of 1.5 years. I have good proficiency in

  • Kotlin
  • Java

Android fix bugs can be related to

  • App crash issue
  • Perform issues
  • Design issues
  • Layout Issues
  • Errors in code
  • Importing project (Gradle) issues, etc

Android Developer

Please Note: In case you are not sure about package selection, ping me to discuss your requirements.

Regards

Rectifi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment