Thursday, November 3, 2022

Develop Ios And Android Mobile App Using React Native











About:

I am an expert hybrid mobile app developer. My 9+ years of experience include supporting many small business owners to bring their ideas come to life. I work with a small team to offer complete solutions for all of your mobile needs.



I will design hybrid apps for both iOS and Android UIs

I will optimize the UI design of apps iOS and Android UIs making it 100% pixel perfect.

I will develop functioning and behavior of apps customized according to your needs.

I will code the app to support your data needs enabling you to manage the data with Google Firebase. 

I will code your mobile app from scratch to a 100% complete app 



My Areas of Expertise

  • Health & recipe apps
  • Social media & Dating apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Map & GPS integrated apps
  • Service & ordering Based apps
  • Calendar based apps
  • Tourist guide & travel apps
  • Ads & Push notification integration
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Social media integration such as Facebook logins
  • OCR integrations such as Barcode
  • Splash screens



NOTE

Please contact me before placing the order to avoid order cancellations.

And Do Not misunderstand the prices, they may vary depending on your requirements & app functionality.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment