Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Be Your Android App Developer For Android App Development











About:

Are you looking for an android app developer? well, you're at the right place.

Hi, my name is Arif Aziz and I'm a professional android app developer with experience of 6+ years.

I've developed hundreds of quality android apps for my clients so far. I assure you to deliver bug-free and design-rich applications for your business. I have experience in native android development, Java, Kotlin, XML, and UI layouts, can work with firebase, and integrate APIs, and external libraries.





What I Offer:

  • Rest APIs
  • Firebase Database
  • PHP Database
  • SQL/SQL Lite
  • Android Material Design
  • Responsive UI
  • AWS Configuration
  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • Admob Integration
  • Push Notifications





My Workflow Includes:

  • Collect/analyze android app requirements
  • Design Prototyping using XML
  • Backend Development
  • QA/Testing
  • Publish Android app
  • Long Term Support





Tools I Use:

  • Android Studio
  • Java and Kotlin
  • Android Jetpack



Special Offer: You can get a running prototype with just 25% of the total amount before backend development.



Feel free to contact me for any android app-related queries.



Regards

Your Android App Developer

Arif Aziz

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment