Monday, December 26, 2022

Convert Adobe Xd Or Figma UI Designs To A Flutter App











About:

I will transform any UI/UX design into well-written, structured Flutter code. I can guarantee quality projects and beautiful UI implementation, operating 2 different operating systems: Android and iOS, according precisely to the designs that you will provide me.



About Me



I am a mobile/web developer, who graduated in Computer Science, and specialized in building Flutter mobile and web applications.



I have 3+ years of experience in mobile and web development.



Experience



Over the years I have gained valuable experience in these technologies:

  • Flutter
  • Firebase.



Work Process



Before starting to work on a project, I prefer to have:



  • The UI design in your preferred software. (Figma / Zeplin / Adobe XD)



*In this gig I will cover only the front-end, and UI implementation, no back-end.



Contact me to start working on your project!



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment