Saturday, January 21, 2023

Design And Develop Android App In Android Studio











About:

Hay!

I am a mobile app developer. I have 5+ years of experience & make android applications. If you have a dream of making impressive android app warmly welcome on my gig. I have responsive design with bug-free coding



MY AREA OF EXPERTIES

*Food Ordering App

 *WebView apps

 * Picture gallery app, Social app, Map based tracking, GPS, Calendar based app

 * Chat Applications

*Taxi Booking Apps

*E-commerce Apps

 * Service Based apps, In-app purchase

*Augment Reality Apps

*Android TV Apps

 *On-Demand Handyman service App and many more.



NOTE

BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO HAVE A DISCUSSION REGARDING REQUIREMENTS





BONUS

*I offer lifetime maintenance of applications that I develop regardless of your app is a day or a year old

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment