Thursday, February 9, 2023

Publish Your App On Play Store In Just 30 Min











About:

Hello



If you have an android app and you want the application to be published on the Google Play store. I will publish that for you from my google play account and if you do not have an AdMob account so I will be here there for you for free. Google AdMob account you need nothing just set at home and set up ads on your application and earn money.



What should you provide me?



App name

Application category

Contain ads (YES/ NO)

Long description

Short description

Release APK (Signed APK and . AAB file)

App icon/logo (size 512 by 512 pixels)



Contact email

Privacy policy URL (if not contact me)

Age group

Screenshots (3-8)

Featured image/ Banner (size 1024 by 500 pixels)

Application type



What you will gain from me:







100% satisfaction

Privacy

100% Money back guaranteed

Service as described





Note:



It will take about 3-5days before your app can be approved on the Google play store because of its policy's of Google play store







Feel free to contact me if you have any question







Kindly Place Your Order Now!!!







You're the best



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment