Thursday, February 2, 2023

Publish Your Android App Or Game On Google Play Store











About:

This is about gig App Publishing



I will Publish your Android app or game on google play store very safely. If you want to publish your app on google play, You just me message me.



Provide the following requirements App Publish:

  • ↪The name of your app.
  • ↪ Overview.
  • ↪ Long description.
  • ↪ Logo - Size - 512x512.
  • ↪ Banner - Size - 1024x500.
  • ↪ Screenshots.
  • ↪ App section.
  • ↪ Target audience / age.
  • ↪ Country.
  • ↪ Hold ads - yes or no
  • ↪ Contact Email.
  • ↪ News App - Yes or No.
  • ↪ Privacy Policy.





Why did you choose me for app Publish:

  • ↪ 100% client satisfaction.
  • ↪ Fast delivery.
  • ↪ Lifetime support.
  • ↪ Quick response.





Note:

I'll upload your app in 30 minutes. But due to privacy policy it takes 1-7 days to be published in Play Store.



Make sure your app does not contain any copyrighted material.

Don't send me any adult apps.

I'll check your apps before publishing.

If you have any questions you can inbox me before ordering.





Rules:

  1. I'm just submitting your app to my console
  2. I have delivered it 24 hours and you have to accept it by showing the required proof
  3. If your app is rejected, I am not responsible for it



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment