Friday, April 14, 2023

Develop On Demand Catering App For Android And Ios











About:

Warm welcome and thanks for showing interest in my Catering App gig.



I'm Michael and I'm an expert Flutter Mobile App developer. I have over 6 years experience developing Mobile Applications with Flutter and React Native. I understand what it takes to develop quality Mobile App that meets client requirement and I can help you develop your App exactly how you want it.



I've you got a catering business and you need an on-demand Catering App to help automate your catering business and to take your business to the next level? If yes is your answer then choose me as your developer to get you the result you want.



KEY FEATURES OF YOUR CATERING APP

- Sleek and Attractive Design

- User System (Register & Login)

- Social Media Integration

- List of Catering Services

- Service Booking

- Customer Loyalty

- Review Management/Testimonials

- Payment Gateway (Stripe, PayPal)

- Push Notification

- Admin Panel



Yours is to think it and mine is to develop it. Hire me today and I assure you of quality app with better performance and security.











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment