Thursday, May 27, 2021

Add New Features To Your Android App











About:

Before order, please inbox me the details So i can quote you a custom price◄



I can add new features to your android apps. I can add and develop new features to your Android apps according to your wishes. For more detailed information, please send a message.



What do I do?:

  • I can integrate a new advertising service into your application. For example admob,unityads, facebook ads, startapp
  • I can add in-app purchases to your app.
  • I can add firebase services to your application. For example analytic, real time database, storage etc.
  • I can change the design of your application. I can add or remove new screens. 

  • I can remove features you don't want in your application.

  • and all other features you want.













NOTE: For applications with backend, I only serve for applications with firebase backend. I do not add new features for systems such as Restful and phpApi.







Reviews


:

good work

:

Great work,he made what i asked for

:

thankss, i love your work

:

I needed help with a small project, and he was able to help me very quickly, and everything works great now. Thanks!

:

Todo correcto.




No comments:

Post a Comment