Friday, May 14, 2021

Develop Android And Ios Apps With Flutter And Firebase











About:

Hello there!



Get your app built with Google's new Mobile Framework, Flutter for both iOS and Android platforms. Flutter is capable of building mobile apps with expressive and flexible UI focusing on the native end-user experience.



I have been working with Flutter since late 2019. Since then, I have learned a lot about Flutter and Dart. I'm capable of handling your project to fulfil your requirements and needs. I am hard working and strive for perfection.



My services include:

  • Beautiful UI/UX
  • Responsive UI & Design
  • Backend Development
  • Firebase Integration
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Push Notifications
  • Simple Tween Animations (Gig Extra)
  • Your Custom Requirements
  • Bug Fixes
  • Add New Features



I can also build your app prototype into a finished product.



Please drop me a message before placing an order, so that we can discuss your requirements and clarify any doubts.



Thanks

Nic

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment