Saturday, March 18, 2023

Publish Your App In My Google Play Store











About:

About This Gig



About Me

I am Umaibala , Full time Freelancer

I will publish your apps in my google play store account



I will upload your Android app to the play store. I am using a client account or my play console account for it.



If you require my account to post the Android app to the play store then there are additional charges.



To publish your application you have to provide us with this information -







Name of App

Short Description

Long Description

ScreenShots (Minimum 2, Maximum 8)

Icon  (size 512 W * 512 H )

Banner (size 1024 W * 500 H)

Category Name

Release Apk (signed apk)

Privacy Policy (If it is there)

Email Id (if available)

Contains ADD (YES OR NO)

Targeting Audience 0-18+



I will only upload the application and will not be responsible for the rejection or suspension of the app or developer account because these issues occur when the application is not following the rules defined by Google.



I am happy to share my talents and skills share with yours

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment