Thursday, June 10, 2021

Customize Your Codecanyon Wowonder Mobile Application











About:

Hi
I am an experienced android developer. I will reskin your codecanyon-wownder application at the cheapest rate. I will change the app name, main logo, app theme, splash screen, change package name.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service, I was unable to build a Xamarin App on my computer in VS 2019. I reached out to the seller and requested assistance. He was able to look at the solution, make a couple changes and install a missing package that I was unable to find into Package Manager. Would absolutely recommend this seller for any Xamarin work, you can tell he knows what he is doing. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with such type of seller.

Seller's Response:

Work is really good and will like to work with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

He had a professional work ethic




No comments:

Post a Comment