Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Develop Android App In Android Studio











About:

I will develop an android app in android studio with professional ui ux design



My Name is Abdullah Afzal and I am developing android app for more than 3 year. I have successfully developed 300 android apps with customer satisfactions. We use technologies according to google guidelines and rewarded google Associate Android Developer



My Expertise

  • Android
  • Java
  • Kotlin
  • Jetpack
  • MVVM
  • Navigation Components
  • Room Database
  • Firebase
  • NodeJs
  • Php
  • Rest Api



Services I will Provide

  • Website to android app
  • Firebase Integration
  • Push Notification
  •  XD to android app
  • Google maps integration
  • Social Media App
  • Eraning App
  • Chatting android  app
  • On Demand android app
  • And Much More



My Aim is To Provide:

  • Provide High Quality Android App
  • Google Recommended Standards
  • Good looking and Attractive Ui UX design
  • Help you to generate revenue



Special OFFER

I will implement Firebase analytics free of cost if you order more than 100 usd



Why hire me

  •  I give Affordable Price according to work
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100 Satisfaction



Always send a message your project details before ordering so I can give you the best offer



It will be my pleasure to work for you as an android app developer

Thanks 😊

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

I loved working with you, professional your job and top app developer , keep going brother

Seller's Response:

Thank you brother

:

Awesome product by a brilliant Android Developer =) Thanks YOU!

:

Very talented developer! Very professional and accommodating to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment