Saturday, June 12, 2021

Develop, Fix Bugs Or Add New Features In Your Android Application











About:

I have 10+ years of experience in Mobile Application Development. You must need some augmentation and novelty in the existing app. I can develop a clean code both in Java and Kotlin as per your requirement of Price and completion time.



Please let me know if you’d be open to a conversation to discuss more about your requirements. I’m happy to provide you with any additional information you might need. Based on my experience I believe I could be a good fit.

I have expertise in the following areas:



  • Payment Gateway integration 
  • Firebase integration 
  • Push notifications 
  • Image editing
  • Video editing
  • Social networking apps
  • GPS and Location based apps
  • Google maps integration
  • Complex algorithm development
  • Augmented reality
  • Bluetooth low energy integration
  • Chatting apps using XMPP 



Looking forward to hear from you.



Best regards,

Umer Abid.

Reviews


:

Thanks for ur support

:

Very professional developer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment