Sunday, August 8, 2021

Design Customize App For You Including Custom Filter Reports











About:

I can develop a fully configured AppSheet application according to your requirement. Appsheet has limits but my 1-year experience in AppSheet I have discovered my own technics to overcome those limitations. So I can come up with the best solution using AppSheet to fulfil the requirement. I can build customized and filtered PDF, CSV, Email templates and create scheduled and OnDemand reports as your preferences. And also can sort all data using custom filtered in visualize graphs such as Histogram, Pie Chart, Donut Chart, Scatterplot Chart, Column Series Chart, Row Series Chart, Column/Row Series [Line] and Column/Row Series [Stack]. So you will be able to analyze data and generate reports as you wish (ex: filter graph with a date range, by the user, by request stage etc).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent job as always

:

A great developer to work with. I will carry on on with him to other projects.

:

Absolutely amazing to work with Sachi. He is responded immediately and was diligently working on our Appsheet to make it work perfectly! Thank you, Sachi your excellent work, your ability to adjust, and adapt to changes. I look forward to working with you shortly!

:

Thank you so much Ziara for everything.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment