Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Mobile App With Your Requirnments Using Flutter











About:

Welcome to the gig. I can develop your professional mobile app using flutter and It will fully tested before handover. Also If you find any modification I'll modify it.



I have experiance in following technologies.

  • Flutter, 
  • Backend: Nodejs, .net. 
  • Databases: MSSQL, Mysql, mongoDB, DynamoDB 
  • aws, azure, hostinger cloud environments.



Feel free to contact me and ask anything that you confused. I'm happy to explain about my services.

Reviews


:

World's best Flutter Developer is in Sri Lanka. He delivered the project very efficiently. And he spent only less time for a huge project. He's very calm. He listens to the Client very well, and he understands requirements 100% correctly. He helps at any time even after the project delivery. He provided the project 100% exactly according to the requirements.

:

very good seller

:

Although it took some delay, he faithfully completed the job to the end. He is very responsible. I recommend!!

:

he's doing what I need with good communication

:

perfect communication, perfect skills, perfect prices .. no competitors




No comments:

Post a Comment