Saturday, November 20, 2021

Be Your Android App Developer For Android App Development











About:

   !!!!!.....DISCOUNTED....!!!!!

Hello there, 

  Sit relax and stop worrying because you have the best Android App developer now. 

I am a Professional Android App Developer and I would love to develop any kind of custom Android App for you. I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code. The product will be exactly like the concept of the Android App you have in your mind.

TOOLS:

android studio (java+kotlin)

SERVICES I PROVIDE

  • Firebase 
  • Android API Support
  • My SQL
  • SQLite 
  • Push Notification
  • Material Design
  • Retrofit
  • Responsive Screen
  • Admob integration
  • Map/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone, etc
  • Payment gateways

WHY ME:

  • made 200+ app
  • 5+ year experience
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • can provide you free demo
  • available 24/7 for any query while on android project


                  Kindly Feel Free To Discuss Your Project Thank you

With strong communication, Android app development, and design sense, I would welcome the opportunity of an interview. Feel free to contact me for free advice or help regarding your android development project. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as usual The seller delivered everything as promised. Fixed all the bugs, was able to understand the requirements, and work without any issues.

Seller's Response:

thanks it was pleasure to work with you, have a good day

Seller's Response:

Zohaib was a pleasure to work with and is very knowledgeable. I look forward to working with him more in the future.

:

He is a professional android developer and he did my work on the time and perfectly.

:

He is very good seller and he provide me great service within a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment