Monday, November 15, 2021

Integrate Admob Ads And Facebook Ads In Your Android App











About:

I will integrate admob and facebook ads



  • Admob Banner ad
  • Admob interstitial ad
  • Admob native ad
  • Admob rewarded ad
  • Facebook interstitial ad

  • Facebook native ad
  • Facebook rewarded
  • Mopub Ads 


I have some requirements

  • You will need to give me your ad unit id.
  • You will need to give me your source code or at least those Activity files where you need ads to be shown.
  • Support code in both android studio and eclipse.
         

Note :- Do not place order directly without discussing with me. Text me before placing the order so that we can discuss in details. 

Reviews


:

He made all work fine and sent work in few hours..thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment