Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Create A Food App With Backend











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my gig and as of now you don't have to look any further for the developers as I provide all of the services over here and have been known for providing excellent services, well without boring you further I will straight away get to the point.



Who am I?

An aesthetic web developer



Why me?

Free consultancy 24x7 service.(because of grip on my listed skills)

Experienced

Well spoken

Understanding nature

Plus you will get a life long support

Fast development

latest languages Core PHP, Advanced PHP, framework, Custom MVC, CMS and Web API, Nodejs, MonogoDB, Andriod



How do I work?

Get your requirements first

Provide you with websites that you may like

Provide you with the GUI so you can point out mistakes

Deliver the website

 In case of any confusions you are always welcome to contact me anytime.



GIG Details :

  • Food andriod app.
  • plus backend
  • client and server interface
  • For client, have app they can order the food and pay with payment gateway as per your requirrment.
  • backend admin pannel you can take order and full fill theri requiment.



For demo please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment