Saturday, December 4, 2021

Make Indonesian Android Application











About:

Are you looking for an android app maker?

you found the right person.



My name is Ma'tufful Ikhsani

Android Developer who has been certified as Expert from coding in 2020 through the program, ID CAMP.



Here I promise not to disappoint you and the application I made is my own original. You don't need to worry about the source code I will provide.

With this service you will get:

 - Android application (.apk) that can run on Os Lollipop 5.1.1 or higher. If you want to ask for other specifications, no problem.

 - Source code (.zip) contains the project file that can be built with the Android Studio application.

 - Unlimited revisions, generally I will provide progress every day, 3 days to strengthen the display design, 7 days to create a preview application, then finalize the application according to your wishes.



How, are you interested? Before ordering, let's discuss it with me first, please contact via fiverr or Whatsapp / Telegram (fast response) +6281325801100.



Thank you,

Ma'tufful Ikhsani



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment