Sunday, December 5, 2021

Develop Advance Android App With Good Looking UI And Backend











About:

I will design and develop beautiful & Advance mobile apps.



Hey..!  If you are looking for a solution for Android & iOS Apps then WELCOME you have come to the right place.



My name is Ankit Roy and I am a Full-stack Web and App developer. A passionate and educated web and app developer, always following best practices.



Ready to offer my expertise! Feel free to get in touch for an initial consultation. I CREATE ➜ INSPIRE ➜ EXPAND

----------------------------------------------------



Services:

  • IOS App Development
  • Android App Development
  • App UI/UX Designing and Development



    My Skill Set:
    • Custom App Development (Android & iOS) 
    • App Bug fixes & Debugging
    • Facebook, Google, Firebase, REST API Integration
    • MySQL & SQL Server
    • Payment Methods using Stripe API
    • Web Services Apps
    • E-Commerce Apps
    • Google Admob/Adsense
    • Apps with Admin Panel in Android, iOS or Web.
  •  Why choose me?

    -----------------------------

    ✔️ Once I committed I will stay until the project is delivered.

     ✔️ I always offer a suitable price based on your budget.

     ✔️ I promise to work until you get complete satisfaction.



    Your satisfaction is our main goal. Let's connect.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is surely a dream Ankitray is a different breed absolutely happy with his work. Delivered ahead of time.

:

thanks brother

:

Awasome bro

:

I really appreciate this man for kind response.

:

use this service you will like it, so good, I will definitely come back again




No comments:

Post a Comment