Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Write An Amazing App Store Description For Your Ios App











About:

Copy matters!

Market yourself effectively.



A proper App Store description will help future users find your platform and understand it quickly.



To work with me, please send me a message and allow me to understand the app. Once we have agreed to work together, I will provide you with the following copy:



  • a 500 word App Store description
  • a Title suggestion
  • a Subtitle suggestions
  • Categories (primary and secondary suggestions)



All of the copy will be search optimized to showcase the product to the correct audience.







Notes:

  1. This service is specially tailored to iOS/App Store.
  2. Once your purchase copy from me, it is yours to edit, reproduce, and/or publish.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment