Thursday, January 6, 2022

Develop High Quality Flutter Application For You











About:

Hello there, 



I will develop your Flutter App or be your Android/IOS App developer.



I have 2 years of expertise in Flutter App Development along with 4 years in Native Android Development.



What I am offering :

  • Firebase 
  • API Integration
  • SQLite 
  • Push Notification
  • Material Design
  • Volley
  • Wireframes/Sketches Design

• UI/UX Design

  • Responsive Screen
  • Admob
  • Google Maps/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone, etc.



Development Process :

  • Analyze Client Requirements
  • Designing 
  • Development 
  • QA & Testing 
  • Maintenance & Support



Tools I Use:- 

  1.  Android Studio  



Please contact and discuss your android project before placing the order.

Feel free to contact me.



Regards,

Your Flutter App Developer

Hamza Rizvi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment