Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Give You An Ios, Android App Builder To Create Apps Yourself











About:

Please contact us before to Order.


I will give you access to an online application builder for the lifetime.



You can build and publish your application for iOS, Android,  as a mobile website. You need no special skills. No coding is required.



We Have 
Siberian CMS app builder please check it before to order.

The main features are:



  • Fast: only minutes to design
  • Use Push Notifications
  • Use your own Files in your App
  • Use HTML, CSS and Javascript
  • GPS And Locations Integration
  • Use RSS Feeds
  • Make Money from Ads or In-App Purchases

  • Scan And Create QR Codes
  • Display And Share Videos
  • Create Shopping Carts
  • Include responsive Web pages in your App
  • Publish Books or Magazines
  • Submission for you to App Store
  • Update your App without new Submission


You will have access for the lifetime to the software. There is no monthly fee, no yearly fee.



Create and develop an apps business! Choose the Unlimited Package, and publish unlimited applications and mobile websites for the lifetime. No monthly fee! Build apps for local businesses, and charge them each month! Create informational apps monetized with ads!



Reviews


:

Snelle levering

:

Delivered what he promised, in time.

:

thanks hope to work with you again

:

Thank you for this. I am thrilled to finally be doing this project!

:

He sent me the order quickly, I haven't tried the site, but already I see a problem: So that we know how to create the site, he sent me a youtube video: The youtube video is in private, I can't watch it. I have not taken any points for this, but I would like the seller to reply to me and send me a new link. Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment