Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Convert Website To Android App











About:

Converted over 75+ sites and running perfectly on play store



https://tinyurl.com/AhyanWork 




I'll convert your website /blog/web pages into great Android app



Whatever you will update in your website. The App will be automatically updated. There is no need to update app manually.

Free changes in the mobile app for a lifetime.

Everything on the website will show and work in apps as well



Here are features apps will include!



  • App Icon with your logo
  • Splash screen
  • Navigation View
  • Pull down to refresh
  • Internet connection detection
  • Loading spinner integration
  • Send you .apk
  • Admob Ads & Facebook ads integration 
  • Push Notifications I'll provide dashboard where you can send unlimited push notifications to your app users 
  • App submission to Google Play store under your account
  • Free Technical support All Time
          

   Check Extras for fast delivery and other





Convert Website To Android App

Convert Website To Android App

Convert site To Android App

Reviews


:

Very friendly and responsive. A pleasure to work with and would definitely consider doing business with again. Great product too! Gave me what I asked for and made the process easy the entire way through.

:

I have to share he was really professional and delivered the order right at time. Very carefully listened what I wanted t modify and done them very swiftly. I would recommend the seller highly. Perfect job he has done. Really satisfied and happy. Highly Recommended.

:

Great seller on fiver. He is very expert and Great experience of work. I recommend everyone to work with him.

:

very good I. his work, fast delivery, ordering second time from him. always giving me best service😊. I'm always happy.

:

One of the best on Fiverr for web to apk, very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment