Saturday, February 26, 2022

Convert Website To App











About:

I will convert website to app regardless the website is in wordpress,shopify etc.

I will convert website to app it will include all the features of your web_site.Website mobile webapp will automatically update itself upon the updation of website like new article post,theme change,design change.

Basic Package:

I will convert web to android app include splash screen, Google Admob ads integration and provide ready to publish signature apk file.

Standard Package:

 I will convert site to android mobile app and will include pull to refresh,push notifications,Google Admob ads integration and publish your app.

Premuim Package:

I will convert site to android webapp with all standard package features and also provide mobile webapp source code.

By app submittion I mean I will publish app from your console account to playstore.

Extra Features Which Could Be Provided:

  • Firebase Server Connectivity
  • Firebase Authentication
  • Pull to refresh
  • Splash Screen
  • App Icon
  • Animations
  •  Map Location Integration
  • About, Contact Us Activity
  • Dial number, Send Email Functionality
  • Adding Menu
  • Side Navigation Bar



#webapp #convertsitetoapp #mobileapp #mobileapp#convertsitetoandroidapp

Reviews


:

I like this awesome job done and great advice along the way

:

Thanks a lot

:

Google Play doesnt accept his apps due to an error, he is unwilling to fix. I found this out after I paid for 4 apps. Dont lose money like me.

:

the app worked completely fine. he did not added description, images and the neither selected the countries and left other steps also. so the error was to add the complete information and then submit the app. I offered to submit the app myself but the buyer didn't responded because he only wanted to scam. buyer don't read the guide I sent neither the instructions nor the the errors that Google play store stated which were to add the complete info and then submit the app.

:

Communication was great and delivery was as expected




No comments:

Post a Comment