Saturday, March 12, 2022

Develop, Fix Or Debug Your Android App











About:

With 5 years of experience in native app development, I bring forth necessary skills and knowledge to help you debug and fix your Android application. Additionally, I can help develop your idea into an android app, based on your requirements.

Fluent in both Java and Kotlin for native app development.



Services I provide

  1. Splash Screen
  2. GPS and location services
  3. Managing API
  4. Web Services
  5. Network Integration
  6. API Integration
  7. Setup Android Code
  8. MYSQL Database
  9. SQLlite Database
  10. Material Design
  11. Responsive Screen
  12. Firebase Integration
  13. Cameras Controlling
  14. QR Code

Can't find a service you're looking for? Send me a text so I can look into it!



Please send me a message first, so I can offer you a quote based on your requirements to debug or build your application.

Reviews


:

Does his work very quick and efficient , a dedicated seller, recommended

:

great professional, understanding and with knowledge

:

Very professional and very dedicated to his customer. One of the best people I worked with!

:

Very Knowledgable and very professional seller, he helped me with an issue I was having and struggling with for a week and he solved it in a matter of hours!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment